- Apartment share $1,300 monthly
- Williamsburg View on map
Location: 161 Maujer St, Brooklyn NY
- The apartment is located in the heart of Williamsburg.
- Williamsburg is a growing hub that gives the artsy vibe of Manhattan's East Village.
- It extends from the East River to Bushwick Avenue and from Flushing Avenue to Nassau Avenue.
- Located walking distance to the L/J/M/G trains.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathroom apartment.
- With hardwood flooring, there is a spacious living room with a couch, and TV for relaxing.
- The apartment is connected to the backyard.
- Fully equipped with utensils for cooking meals at home.
Each room comes with a bed, desk, chair, closet.
You only need to bring your clothes.
Utilities Include wifi, electricity, gas, water, heat, AC, TV cables.
EXTRA Service: Free Cleaning Service 2 to 3 times a month.
- $1,300 monthly (large)
- 01 Apr 2023
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Utilities included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New roommate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
live-out landlord Last active: 18 hours ago
Aya helps students and young professionals find the perfect place to live in New York City.
In a hurry? Show interest and we will send the advertiser your profile
More from AYA
- Spacious Sutton Place Apartment Close to Subway: Midtown East from $2,500 monthly
- Newly renovated apt (furn. may vary): Hamilton Heights from $1,450 monthly
- 5 bed and 3 bath apt: Williamsburg from $2,100 monthly
- Gorgeous room in 3BR/1BA in central W'burg: Williamsburg from $1,900 monthly
- Upper West Harlem apt w/ furnished spacious BR: Harlem from $1,250 monthly
- Great area! LES great 2br1ba room available now: Lower East Side from $2,350 monthly
- Rooms in E Harlem 4br big living room: East Harlem from $1,250 monthly
- Room AVAIL in the heart of prime Williamsburg: Williamsburg from $1,550 monthly
- East Village Apt w/ rooftop access!: East Village from $2,300 monthly
- Open spaced apt!: East Williamsburg from $1,350 monthly